The Kansas and Western District of Missouri Chapter of the Federal Bar Association is an organization committed to the interests, education, and professional development of all federal court practitioners. Your membership in the Kansas and Western District of Missouri Chapter gives you access to local events that pertain to you. Please check the calendar or contact the list of chapter officers for more information about upcoming programs. All of the events will be convenient opportunities to stay informed and connected. Our events draw together the range of our Chapter’s members, including practitioners from firms of all sizes, government lawyers, in-house corporate counsel, and members of the federal judiciary. We strongly encourage all local lawyers and law students to join the Chapter and enjoy the frequent benefits and opportunities membership provides. We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
- Brown Bag Lunches
The FBA is incredibly thankful to the judges who have already hosted brown bag events in their chambers. Contact Robert Calbi email@example.com if you are interested in being placed on the brown-bag lunch distribution list.
- View the new video from FBKM: An Interview with U.S. Magistrate Judge Rachel E. Schwartz
- View the new video from FBKM: Remembering the “Annie on My Mind” Litigation
- Members of our chapter leadership attended the 2022 FBA Leadership Summit at the end of April in Washington D.C.
- View the new video from FBKM: Constitution Day Preamble Reading (Uncle Sam's Daycare) Sept 17th, 2021
- View the new video from FBKM: FBA Civics and Diversity Outreach Video