Civics Education and Outreach Resources
- In-person Presentations from Kansas/Missouri Lawyers and Judges! We are available year-round to match an attorney or judge to your classroom for a civic education presentation to your students. Please complete the LINK here to request a speaker. Please also email datchison@uslegalimmigration.
com with questions.
- Our Chapter of FBA hosts public readings of the U.S. Constitution in observance of Constitution Day. See our calendar of events to sign up to join the event(s)! All general questions can be sent to Danielle Atchison at Datchison@
All general questions can be sent to Danielle Atchison at Datchison@uslegalimmigration.
- Rendell Center Read Aloud Lessons: https://rendellcenter.org/
- iCivics: https://www.icivics.org/
- Civics & Government Worksheets and Printables: https://www.education.com/
- Federal Bar Association Civics Education Resources: https://www.fedbar.org/about-
Other Legal Resources
- The Missouri Bar Resources: https://missourilawyershelp.
- Kansas Bar Association Resources: https://www.ksbar.org/page/