Civics Education and Outreach Resources
- In-person Presentations from Kansas/Missouri Lawyers and Judges! We are available year-round to match an attorney or judge to your classroom for a civic education presentation to your students. Please complete the LINK here to request a speaker. Please also email datchison@uslegalimmigration.
com with questions.
Our Chapter of FBA hosts public readings of the U.S. Constitution in observance of Constitution Day. This year’s Constitution Day readings will take place on Friday, 9/16 by students/classes on the steps of the Federal Courthouses in Wichita, Topeka, Kansas City, KS, and Kansas City, MO. If you want to join in this program, select a flyer for the city nearest you to sign up!
- Click here to view the KCK Courthouse Flyer
- Click here to view the Wichita Courthouse Flyer
- Click here to view the Topeka Courthouse Flyer
- Click here to view the KCMO Courthouse Flyer
All general questions can be sent to Danielle Atchison at Datchison@uslegalimmigration.
- Coming Soon!
- Rendell Center Read Aloud Lessons: https://rendellcenter.org/
- iCivics: https://www.icivics.org/
- Civics & Government Worksheets and Printables: https://www.education.com/
- Federal Bar Association Civics Education Resources: https://www.fedbar.org/about-
Other Legal Resources
- The Missouri Bar Resources: https://missourilawyershelp.
- Kansas Bar Association Resources: https://www.ksbar.org/page/