- "Tools for Fostering Wellbeing in the Legal Profession" CLE with the Lawrence Inn of Court
- KU Legal Career Options Day
credit to: Meg Kumin / University of Kansas Marketing Communications
- Federal Bar Association Wichita Constitution Day 2021
- Federal Bar Association Topeka Constitution Day 2021
- Federal Bar Association Kansas City Constitution Day 2021
- The third Civil Rights Etouffee CLE featuring two days of virtual panels on timely topics such as AI, LGBTQ Rights, Title IX, Environmental Justice and more. Chapter members attended for free!
- Education Law CLE, November 12, 2020, 8:50-4:00pm via Zoom Presented by the FBA Chapter for the Districts of Kansas and Western Missouri with the FBA Student Divisions at MU, UMKC, KU, and Washburn.
- “Toto, I’ve a feeling we do still have civil rights in Kansas!” - A Whirlwind Tour of Civil Rights Law. Moderator: Stephen Haedicke, Law Office of Stephen J. Haedicke, LLC, New Orleans, LA, Past Chair of the Civil Rights Section of the Federal Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Lunch and Learn Webinar Mary Jane Peal: “10 IP Holdings” Jaclyn Alcantara: “A Look at Implicit Bias Concerns in Patent Examination”
- New Year, New You CLE Series Washburn University School of Law (Feb) Social Well-being - Judge Penny Moylan Emotional Well-being - Daniel Hall, Executive Director of KALAP Reception with State and Federal Judges
- Webinar with Judge Robert E. Bacharach - Judge Robert E. Bacharach talk about his new book: "Legal Writing: A Judge's Perspective on the Science and Rhetoric of the Written Word."
- Heart of America Sentencing Guidelines Conference (April 26-27, 2018)
- Media: Heart of America Sentencing Guidelines Conference Website | The Heart of America Sentencing Guidelines Conference offers continuing legal education for both basic concepts training as well as advanced sentencing guidelines training. Conference sessions will be presented by experts from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, U.S. Attorneys' Offices, Federal Public Defenders' Offices, Law Professors and Bureau of Prisons officials.
- Adapting to the Differences in Federal and State Appeals: Tips to Maximize Your Effectiveness, Eighth Circuit Judge Duane Benton (Sept. 9, 2016)
- Scientific Evidence in Federal Litigation, Various Panels (June 10, 2016)
- Developing Issues in the Tenth Circuit, Tenth Circuit Judge Nancy Moritz (Sept. 9, 2015)
- Media: Moritz FBA CLE Materials
- Murder, Mystery & Masterpieces: The Legal Implications of World War II Stolen Art, Raymond Dowd (March 6, 2014)
- Ethical Issues in Settlement Negotiations: A Discussion, Tenth Circuit Judge, Judge Robert Bacharach (Oct. 10, 2013)